Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum

A place for people and their stupid opinions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin

Marvin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-13

The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Empty
PostSubject: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:25 am

It has come to my attention that Buffalo Wild Wings offers a place for patrons to hold their fantasy draft. Not only do they give you a warm place with chairs to hold your draft, but they give you 100 FUCKING dollars of free food to do so. Technically, we can go in there, have a fantasy draft and not pay anything at all.

Then we realized that we don't even have to have a real draft. We can have a completely fake draft and cash in on the free wings.

How many free wings? 100 free dollars will buy us slightly over 168 free wings.

Holy shit, we said.

So, we're having a fake draft/wing eating extravaganza.
We are actually going to have a draft and run a shoddy league. It'll most be filled with racist team names and trash talk posts, I presume.

We're laying down some ground rules though.

1) We can only have 10 participants. That means eight people can join. First come, first serve. You must be able attend. Comment here if you want to join.

2) You're going to have to draft according to my ridiculous rules. Everyone is going to pick some stupid guideline on how to draft. Things like "Must draft players with the last name of Jackson" or "All White team". I would like for you to have a somewhat working knowledge of fantasy football. I'm not picky though. Just be prepared to eat wings.

3) We do only get 100 free dollars. Anything over, you're gonna have to pay for. Don't be a cheap ass.

4) You gotta tip the waitress. Don't come in expecting to pay nothing. It will be a nominal amount, though.

5) There is a three dollar buy in for every participant. This pool will be put towards a crappy engraved trophy awarding the winner of this shitty league.

7) Don't take this shit too seriously. We won't.

Just comment here for entry. You must be able to attend sometime in the week of the 12th-18th. I'll let you know in advance, it'll most likely be that Friday. We can also figure out some sort of ride to and from the train stations if you're coming in from the city.

Trust me, it'll be wing-tastic.
Back to top Go down
http://marvinandjohnny.com
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:03 pm

I most likely work until 9 on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
T-MiZL

T-MiZL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:53 pm

I'm in, but I will be drunk.

Can my team be the "I Go Home and Punish My Wife" team.

I know.

But it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:37 pm

The official booked date for the league is the 19th, this coming Sunday, at 5pm. Booze, apparently, does be purchased with that 100 bucks.

So if you thought you were gonna knock out three Old Styles instead of a plate of wings, you're wrong.

Side note, I just had their mini corn dogs. Pretty solid.

Talk to me or Josh if you're still down. I think we still need a few.
Back to top Go down
http://marvinandjohnny.com
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:21 am

Good times were, in fact, had by all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
T-MiZL

T-MiZL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:21 pm

I think you all need to post the teams, my sleepers are still going to hit hard for me in the 2nd half of the season.

Plus Ditka (my 15th round pick) will lead us to victory.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.   The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The M&J 2007 Fantasy Football/Free Wings Spectacular.
Page 1 of 1