Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum

A place for people and their stupid opinions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin

Marvin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-13

An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Empty
PostSubject: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://marvinandjohnny.com
HappyTimeMark

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:05 pm

my family also has pulled the ol' insta-water-shampoo act. the best part is, your expectin a nice smooth cream... instead you get that freezing cold water. no matter what temp the water is goin in... it comes out ice cold. of course resulting in immediate shrinkage.

not sure... but massive amounts of swear words in every sentence is also a strong point of my family.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:31 pm

HappyTimeMark wrote:
my family also has pulled the ol' insta-water-shampoo act. the best part is, your expectin a nice smooth cream... instead you get that freezing cold water. no matter what temp the water is goin in... it comes out ice cold. of course resulting in immediate shrinkage.

While we're on showers, I find my stupid cunt fob family using my sponge all the time. I bought a loofa, they claimed as their own in no time. So, I thought to myself, if I buy a bath sponge (which is far superior to the loofa), they might be too preoccupied with the loofa to notice.

Nope. I still got my mom's raggedy pubes on my sponge. I told them I have a skin condition near my crotch and I don't want them to catch it by using my sponge. They stopped immediately after that announcement.

Plus, I have two razors in the shower. One for the face and one for my balls. My brother and father used my face one often. I switched the placement of my face razor with that one designated for shaving my balls. I think that's punishment enough.
Back to top Go down
http://marvinandjohnny.com
T-MiZL

T-MiZL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:10 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:24 pm

I think most white families do the shampoo thing, too. Mine does. Anyhow, the best way to prevent people from using your bathroom shit is to take it with you when you're not in the bathroom. I know this because I borrow bathroom products frequently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:24 pm

By the way, Mark- feel free to change your signature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family   An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introspective Look at Marvin's Fob Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum :: marvinandjohnny.com :: Post Your Comments-
Jump to: