Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvin and Johnny Feedback Forum

A place for people and their stupid opinions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvin

Marvin

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-13

John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Empty
PostSubject: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://marvinandjohnny.com
Turk

Turk

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Several responses, each more pathetic than the last   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:31 am

1) What in the holy hell is a peacock doing in a Burger King parking lot on Staten Island? "Peacock" is probably code for something else, like "hooker", "illegal immigrant", or something else it's one of our extra-patriotic duties to hunt. Goddamned liberal justice system.

2) Don't like your tone. Peacocks suck, so you better not be saying they're Probably Vampires. Zing!

3)

John Potts attacks!

WHAAAAAAAAAM!

The Peacock Vampire went back to normal!

The Bubonic Plague is doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:24 am

Turk wrote:

2) Don't like your tone. Peacocks suck, so you better not be saying they're Probably Vampires. Zing!

God, you must have shit your pants when you thought of that one. I'll give credit when it's due: not bad, dude.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:31 pm

That's some pretty shameless band promotion considering that most everyone who visits this site probably (vampires) knows you already.

That's what the links page is for. Go link exchanges!
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
T-MiZL

T-MiZL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Since vampires throughout the ages have evolved from a animalistic creature to a classy, sophisticated, intelligent, metro-sexual-esq being I don't believe any man who takes the 2nd most flaming bird (behind the flamingo) and could mistakenly believe it is a vampire.

I think this was a subtle way of gay-bashing without having to kill a real homosexual. So the bum may have won for now. But Rosie will be on this case soon. Just you watch...
Back to top Go down
jAE376

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: potts .. not a bad guy..   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:25 pm

ok.. ok.. ok.. I know what you have all been saying and reading and it really makes John Potts out to look like a bad guy. BUT... he really isnt a bad guy.. I have known John Potts AKA "Sonny" for about 5 or so years now.. and he is acutally a computer geek and a really good video gamer.. He knows everything about computers and taught me alot. He has been to my home, and worked for my boyfriend for several years. He was a good hard worker, very polite and kind and he was great with my dogs and cats. Its very sad that he had this unfortunate turn of events in his life and that he is a sick man now. I really hope Sonny gets the help he needs.
Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:02 pm

jAE376 wrote:
ok.. ok.. ok.. I know what you have all been saying and reading and it really makes John Potts out to look like a bad guy. BUT... he really isnt a bad guy.. I have known John Potts AKA "Sonny" for about 5 or so years now.. and he is acutally a computer geek and a really good video gamer.. He knows everything about computers and taught me alot. He has been to my home, and worked for my boyfriend for several years. He was a good hard worker, very polite and kind and he was great with my dogs and cats. Its very sad that he had this unfortunate turn of events in his life and that he is a sick man now. I really hope Sonny gets the help he needs.

I'm sure "Sonny" is a delightful man with a wide array of positive attributes. It is, however, the completely absurd nature of the crime that makes this story so interesting.

We don't even dislike the guy. We just think what he did is ridiculous. Shit, I've done tons of ridiculous things too. That's the crap I get remembered for.

People just pass over that time I saved that bus full of orphans because I ate my own crap off a dead guy's chest.

I didn't really eat crap off a corpse chest, but you get the picture.

I did, however, save a bus of orphans.

Since you know him personally, maybe you have some insight as to why he killed a potentially vampiritic peacock. It'd be nice to see why.
If you run into him, wish him good luck.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Admin
Johnny

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Basically- what Marvin said. I'll go one further and say not only do I not dislike Sonny, but that I probably would like him if I met him. Hell, he sounds like a lot of my good friends.

Anyway, I hope the justice system provides him with the help he needs rather than doling out something like jail-time, which I would consider excessive even if he was of clear mind.

Again, hope things turn around for Sonny in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvinandjohnny.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero   John N Potts:  Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John N Potts: Vampire Slayer, Demon Hunter, American Hero
Page 1 of 1